Seaweed is a large algae that looks like a plant and grows in the sea. It is highly beneficial to our body in not just one but in many ways, here are the top % benefits of seaweed.
1. Seaweed has a very high nutrient value, much more than any vegetables that you get on land. Most importantly, seaweed has high amounts of iodine in addition to other micronutrients that are essential for a healthy body.
2. Omega 3 Fatty acids are not only restricted to fish, but these are also available in seaweed, which comes as a boon for vegetarians.
3. Kobmu, a particular type of seaweed, helps in assisting digestion.
4. Seaweed contains a lot of antioxidants which is needed to protect our body from oxidative stress and chronic diseases like cancer.
5. Most plants contain fiber; seaweed also contains fiber and other carbohydrates like fucan, galactan, and carrageenan which are essential for the body to digest food.
What we eat is what makes us, so adding seaweed to your diet will help and ensure that all the digestive juices in the stomach are intact and digestion takes place as it should in a healthy body. Add seaweed to your diet plan and lead a trouble free life.
Most of us are forced to rely on some protein powder to give the much-required protein for our body. Though it is impossible to get all the necessary protein from just a spoon of powder, there are many junk items also added to it. To avoid that you need to be sure that you are using a plant based protein powder.
Protein plays a very important part when it comes to having a healthy diet. Consuming the right amount of protein when taking your breakfast is imperative as it can normalize the sugar in the blood all through the day. People with thyroid disease often have to avoid dairy products and hence do not get the much-required protein supply as part of the diet if not for protein powders.
If you have a weak digestive system which needs a trigger in the mornings, you will need a breakfast that can go down easier than just eggs and sausages. Smoothies are the best option in such cases as they give your body all the protein that it needs, in addition to a lingering taste for your taste buds and saving a lot of time. Protein powder is the best mean replacement that you can think of, that too if it’s a plant based one, you do not have to think twice about junk in it.